- Small - approx 1.5' X 1.5'
- Medium - approx. 2.5' X 2.5'
- Large - approx 3.5' X 3.5'
- X-Large - approx. 6' X 3'
- Custom - This mirror may be made to orderd in almost any size and wood. Please note, if you choose CUSTOM, you will place the order here, but you will not be charged until after we have talked about the specific details of the order with you.
"KAPAKAHI" in Hawaiian means crooked. These mirrors have no discernible top or bottom, they can flipped in any direction. Get more than one and see how wild your walls can become!
Each of these mirrors has some part of the sapwood intact, they come ready to hang. If you have questions about how to hang them on brick, drywall, cement block, let me know and I'll send you guidelines for the appropriate hanging hardware.